Write for us
Guest writers for Truly Expat Travel and Truly Expat Lifestyle
Are you passionate about writing? Then you have come to the right place. We are always looking for guest writers with great storytelling abilities who want the world to hear about exciting places to travel to around the world. Write one article or become a regular contributor; it is your choice.
Why write for Truly Expat?
Gain exposure to a range of audiences while practising your craft. Truly Expat can offer you a “follow” link to your preferred social media platform or website. As well as an author bio on your blog post, giving you full credit for your work with regular writers, being added to our Contributors page with a dedicated biography of your choosing.
What are the requirements for writing for Truly Expat?
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR EMAIL MUST HAVING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE TRULY EXPAT WILL RESPOND
- What topic is your article on? An example of a heading would be great!
- Include the Truly Expat link your article would be able to link to.
- Include your own link and explain who you are writing for – we do not accept Gaming, crypto, casino or CBD related links or content
- This is NOT link building activity, only real writers and bloggers will be accepted
PLEASE NOTE – YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITTING, WORK WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED IF REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MADE (UNLESS PREVIOUSLY NEGOTIATED) THE FOLLOWING MUST BE IN YOUR ARTICLE
- Blog post must be no less than 2000 words, the more, the better
- Ensure that at least three primary keywords per article are used in variation throughout. Then at least four more keywords that are more difficult. Truly Expat will supply these for you if you need help determining what keywords to use. (This must be advised prior to the article being written)
- At least four or five of your own high-resolution photos in landscape format, if you do not have your own, please ensure that you have authority to use the photos.
- The blog post must be able to link to a previous blog post on either Truly Expat travel or Truly Expat Lifestyle – (Please show what article you will link your post to)
- Please read your article before submitting it. It is surprising what you can find when you re-read it a few times.
- If you want a Bio, then please send through your bio and photo.
ALL ARTICLES MUST BE IN YOUR OWN WORDS, NO AI MATERIAL WILL BE APPROVED.
Truly Expat has the right to add any affiliate links and may need to edit the article to fit the blog post format.
What is the difference between Truly Expat Travel and Truly Expat Lifestyle?
Truly Expat Travel is looking for anything and everything to do with travel! So whether you like to share your recent hotel stay, airline experience or an exciting travel destination, this is the website for you.
Truly Expat Lifestyle is looking for anyone wanting to share their expat story. In addition, truly Expat Lifestyle would love to hear from you if you have any tips or hacks for living or moving abroad. You could be an expat in any country; our readers value your experience!
Do you live in Singapore? If so, Truly Expat Lifestyle would love to hear about any experience; whether you have attended an opening of a new venue or you dined at a new restaurant, then we want to hear about it.
No writing experience? No worries – If you want to share your expat story and you have no writing experience, then that is fine -email Truly Expat, and we will send you some questions to answer; all you need to do is answer the questions and send us a photo – it is that easy!
Great! Send us an email at [email protected] with your ideas, and let us know if you want to write for Truly Expat Travel or Truly Expat Lifestyle. We can’t wait to hear from you!